Yoga is a physical and mental discipline originated in ancient India many thousand years ago.
Yoga means “Union” in Sanskrit.
It is an integral approach to body, mind and soul that balances, harmonizes, purifies and strengthen them.
The ancient wisdom was adapted for modern western society and represents simple time-tested techniques and tools.
Many people come to yoga as a way to make body fit and flexible or to relieve a specific complaint like backache or tension blocks.
At the first sight yoga can seem only a series of physical postures.
But if continuing regular practice – you feel harmony and inner peace coming to your life.
Yoga postures (asanas) exercise every part of the body, stretching and tonifying all muscles and joints, improving functions of spine and skeletal system.
But it also works on internal organs, endocrine glands, nervous and all other systems of the body.
Releasing physical and mental tensions they liberate blocked energy and put negative emotions away.
Breathing exercises (pranayama) help to control the mind, make it more calm and concentrated.
Meditation helps to connect and listen to your True Self.
- Improves spine and joints functioning
- Improves blood and lymph circulation
- Increases energy and vitality
- Reinforce immunity system
- Release muscle tensions and blocks
- Improves quality of sleep
- Makes you fit, lean and flexible
- Makes you look and feel younger
- Releases stress
- Increases concentration
- Improves mental clarity
- Brings emotional stability
- Helps to relieve depression, anxiety
- Helps to stop bad habits
- Facilitates developing good habits: healthy eating, wellness, positive thinking
- Helps to understand yourself – your real nature, goals and needs.
WHY SHOULD I PRACTICE HATHA YOGA?
Yoga establishes harmony in your inner world and in relationships with external world.Yoga makes you balanced, centered and joyful.
Principles and tools of yoga developed in daily practice can be then applied in all areas of your life: professional, relationships, emotional, stress management, goals achievement and others.